Viper Nation Academic Booster is made up of like-minded parent volunteers. The more volunteers we have, the more we can do to impact our student’s education. Depending on your time availability and interest, we can put your talents and experiences to great service to accomplish the mission of Viper Nation.
In addition to volunteering your time and talents, funding is always needed. While you can make a donation to Viper Nation at any time, we have two major initiatives each year: the Fall Fundraising Campaign and the Giddy Up Gala in the spring. You can make your donations via Paypal, check or money order.
Many donors stretch their financial contributions further with employee matching programs. Viper Nation is proud to publicize these companies that generously provide matching funds for employee donations. (Let us know if your company is not on the list!)
Apple, Applied Materials, AMD, AT&T, Charles Schwab, Costco, Dell, IBM, 3M, Motorola Mobility, National Instruments, New York Life, Oracle, PayPal, Pfizer and Silicon Labs.
If you are interested in volunteering, becoming a sponsor or donating an item for auction, please contact us.
The Viper Nation Academic Booster seeks corporate and community financial support to enrich the academic experience of Austin Four Points-area students through programs that are unable to be funded with tax dollars. Viper Nation distributes these monies in the form of grants that focus on leadership, entrepreneurship, science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
Viper Nation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under Internal Revenue Service regulations and is managed by a Board of Directors composed of dedicated individuals.
Corporations and individuals can give to the Foundation in various forms through PayPal, by check or money order. For more information, please contact us.
All contributions to the Viper Nation Academic Booster may be tax deductible.
Please check with your tax adviser.
Become a Partner of Viper Nation through one of our giving levels below:
* Medallion for Partner’s Web Site – Contributors will receive the Viper Nation Medallion for placement on their web site and for use in promotional materials.
* Link on Viper Nation Site – Contributor’s logo will appear on the Viper Nation web site with link to contributor’s web site.
* Logo/Name on Viper Nation Home Page – Contributor’s logo will appear on Viper Nation’s home page as a foundation partner.
* Plaque – Contributor will receive a recognition wall plaque.
If you’re interested in becoming a partner, please contact us.
Our fundraising drive is underway, and we need your help to reach our goal of providing:
• Grants to teachers, administrators and parent organizations that focus on leadership, entrepreneurship and STEM education.
• Teacher development/training grants to support new or established curricula.
• Enrichment programs, such as FIRST® LEGO® League Robotics Clubs.
• Scholarships to Vandegrift High School students pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (starting in 2013).
• A community library in the Four Points area.
• College Insider, a college-readiness program for parents and students.
By using our shopping portal, you can turn everyday purchases into a contribution to Viper Nation! Click on these popular online stores for your shopping and the students of Four Points area will benefit!
An even easier way to contribute by shopping is to sign up at Randalls for their Rewards card and name Viper Nation as the beneficiary and 1% of your purchases will be donated!
Many businesses offer matching gift programs in which the company will match an employee’s contributions to a 501(c)(3) corporation. VNEF is a 501(c)(3) corporation, nonprofit educational charity, and eligible for matching gift contributions. Please check with your employer’s Human Resources department to see if you can turn one dollar into two. Information you may need for your employer:
Viper Nation Education Foundation
Description of Charity:
Through private funding, the Viper Nation Education Foundation stimulates academic excellence for students in Austin’s Four Point’s community in the areas of leadership, entrepreneurship, science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
TAX ID (EIN):
2900 N Quinlan Parkway
Suite B-240 PMB 109
Austin, Texas 78732
Please contact us if your company requires additional information.
Through a memorial fund with VNEF, contributors have an opportunity to celebrate the life or specific achievement of a friend or loved one. There is no greater honor you can bestow on an individual than helping secure the future of our children’s education.
Please contact us for more information.
VNEF is growing an endowment fund to support the Foundation’s mission and vision. Donations of cash, property, life insurance or appreciated stock are gratefully accepted and will benefit Austin’s Four Points community into the future. You can set up a charitable trust or put VNEF in your will.
If you are interested in endowment giving, please contact us.
A planned gift is another giving option. A retirement fund advisor, tax attorney, or certified financial planner may advise you of the best way to make a planned gift most beneficial for you and your family. VNEF accepts these types of planed giving:
• Bequests by Will or Trust
• Life Insurance Beneficiary Designations
• Retirement Plan Beneficiary Designations
• Charitable Remainder Unitrust (VNEF will not accept an appointment as Trustee)
• Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust (VNEF will not accept an appointment as Trustee)
• Charitable Lead Trust (VNEF will not accept an appointment as Trustee)
If you are interested in planned gifts, please contact us.